Seminars were incessantly conducted during the exhibit time at Meeting Room 2, 3rd Floor, SECC in Nov 05 & 06, providing visitors not only the up-to-date information in retail and franchise industry but also the useful and reliable information on the situation of retail and franchise market in Vietnam.
The seminar topics were presented at VIETRF 2015:
- Mr. Sean Ngo (VF Franchise Consulting): How to Franchise Your Business Successfully
- Mr. Tang Thanh Phat (Go Global Pty Ltd.): E-learning – An effective training solution for retailers and franchisors
- Mr. Michael Gethen (Sprooki – Location-based shopper engagement solution): O2O – A shopper engagement strategy for retailers
- Mr. Eckart Dutz (Pacific Partners VN CO., LTD.): How to stay competitive in the modern retail market – Case study “Uncle Bill Store”
- Ms. Phi Nguyen (Retail & Franchise Asia): Are Vietnamese franchised brands ready for the AEC?