If you’ve decided to start a franchise, then one of the important steps that you should take when researching franchises is to see what other franchise owners think about the franchisor and the franchise itself. After all, you won’t want to invest in a franchise that other owners regret investing in.
Fortunately, this is not the case with Fully Promoted. If you want to start a franchise under the Fully Promoted brand, then you can take comfort in the fact that its owners love being part of the Fully Promoted family. The following are five reasons why owners love Fully Promoted:
1. They get to be part of a highly regarded brand.Being proud of the franchise you run is vital to being fulfilled as a franchise owner. Our Fully Promoted franchise owners are incredibly proud to represent our brand—for good reason. Not only do we have a reputation for the quality of our products and services, but we also are consistently awarded high industry marks. For example, Entrepreneur ranked us first in our category in 2015.
2. They get a real opportunity for growth.Fully Promoted has been growing rapidly since it became a franchisor in 2000. Now, it has over 300 stores and counting. Because of the nature of our business, all other businesses are potential customers—from restaurants and professional services to sports teams and schools. The demand will always be there, which is why the promotional products industry will soon reach USD $50 billion.
As a part of this industry, there’s a serious opportunity for growth, and we at Fully Promoted want to put our owners in the position to grow and expand.
3. They get some flexibility in what they sell.Unlike other franchises, Fully Promoted does not have one line of products or services that every franchise offers. You will be customising your products to fit the needs of your customers. Even your online store will be different from other franchises under the Fully Promoted brand since you’ll be able to customise your website by hand-selecting the items you want to offer online.
4. They’re given the training they need.With Fully Promoted, you won’t need to have experience or expertise in the promotional product industry. Nor will you need business experience or expertise. Fully Promoted trains every owner so that they learn everything that they need to know to run their franchise effectively. Owners feel fully prepared to run their franchise once they go through our two-week program followed by three weeks of in-store training.
5. They’re given lifelong support.With Fully Promoted, you won’t be tossed into the water and be told to sink or swim. Think of Fully Promoted as the arm floats children wear on their arms when they learn how to swim. Owners will have to learn how to swim when they’re in the water, but we will make sure that they don’t sink.
Our support starts the day you become an owner and will last throughout your franchise’s life. We will provide everything from additional training sessions and a regional support staff to technical assistance and online support.
These are five of the reasons that franchise owners love Fully Promoted. If you want to start a franchise with us, then be sure to request additional information concerning our franchising opportunities.