Danh sách đơn vị triển lãm
24 Tháng Chín, 2019
MACHIDA SHOTEN®, 2008
- Machida Shoten, founded by Sho Tagawa in 2008, after his experience of famous ramen restaurant for 6 years.
- Machida Shoten is expanding to 44 directly operating restaurants and 350 licensing restaurant, as the 2nd biggest ramen brand in Japan with 2 units in U.S.A. and 1 in Singapore.
- Outside of Japan, Machida Shoten is known as EAK Ramen.
- Mr. Tagawa believes the power of a bowl of ramen to make people happy and smile.
- Clear differentiation from all other ramen
- The noodle of E.A.K ramen is made of 3 different type of flour.
- Kyushu Tonkotsu ramen meets Tokyo Shoyu ramen. E.A.K ramen combined 2 most poplar ramen in Japan.
- Easy to cook Machida Shoten’s ramen since we supply perfectly concentrated soup.
- Experience in food & beverage related business
- Minimum Investment: USD200,000 per unit
mySQL dummy tracking - This is a Whitelist Signature for verification to Mona Media domain