Ms. Mona Do: +82-2-6000-8004
– Store owners, Wholesalers
– Directors, Managers in Franchise, Retail
– Oversea Franchisors
– Vietnam Franchisors
– Biz Matching
– Looking for new suppliers
– Updating lasted news in market
– Buying franchising model
– Looking for partners
Address: 799 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Description: The SECC is an international standard facility capable of satisfying the requirements of national and international conventions, large scale public and trade exhibitions, corporate meetings and specialized events.In the first phase, we offer a column-free exhibition hall with 9.000 square meters, 6.000 square meters of outdoor exhibition areas. Website: ww.secc.com.vn
Travel by Taxi:
– Vinasun: +84 (0) 28 38 27 27 27
– Mai Linh: +84 (0) 28 38 38 38 38
– Phuong Trang: +84 (0) 28 38 18 18 18
Travel by bus:
– From Tan Son Nhat airport to Ben Thanh Station: Yellow Bus 109 (Express), or Bus 152
– From Ben Thanh Station to SECC: Bus no. 102
Travel by Grab Taxi: Download Grab Application on your phone
Top 5 Things to See and Do in/near Ho Chi Minh City:
– Visit the Museum of Ho Chi Minh: At one point or another, the city museum has been a Governor’s Palace, committee building, and Revolutionary Museum. You’ll find a collection of weaponry and memorabilia from the country’s revolutionary struggle as well as captured U.S. fighter planes and tanks. Admission costs 30,000 VND ($1.30 USD).
– Visit The War Remnants Museum: The museum’s best exhibit is the collection of bombs, tanks, planes and war machinery, including an American F-5A fighter jet at the front entrance. The museum has a very “pro-communist, down-with-the-capitalists” bend to it. It’s as much propaganda as it is history. Entrance fee is 40,000 VND ($1.70 USD) per person.
– Ascend the Saigon Skydeck: For a 360-degree panorama of the city, you can head to the Saigon Skydeck Tower. The observation deck is on the 49th floor and entrance costs 200,000 VND/$8.60 USD (kids and seniors for 130,000 VND/$5.60 USD). Open daily from 9:30am-9:30pm.
– (Day trip) See the Cao Dai Holy See Temple: The Cao Dai religion is relatively new (it’s less than 100 years old). This Cao Dai temple is the main temple for the religion and is hugely ornate and colorful, with a giant globe behind the main alter displaying the religion’s “divine eye” symbol. Most people combine a trip to the temple with the Cu Chi Tunnels excursion.
– (Half day trip) Crawls through the Cu Chi Tunnels: Crawl through the extensive network of tunnels used by the Viet Cong in the 1960s to fight American soldiers. Tours involve a walk through of the tunnels and chambers. It’s a sobering experience and not one meant for anyone claustrophobic. The best way to do it is by guided tour. Tours cost about 350,000 VND ($15 USD).
Other Things to See and Do in Ho Chi Minh City
IBIS Saigon South – 3-star hotel
Capri by Fraser, Ho Chi Minh – 4-star hotel
MerPerle Crystal Palace Hotel – 4-star hotel
It is recommended to book the hotel via booking.com, agoda.com, or airbnb.com.vn
Benefits of Online registration
Online registration on VIETRF homepage will be offered a priority queue to get Visitor Badge, will get opportunity to receive visitor souvernir from VIETRF’s organisers. After fullfilling the online registration form, you will receive online visitor code via Email system. Submit your online visitor code at Pre-registration Counter and receive your Visitor Badge.
How to do onsite registration at the event?
With your Business Card, you will fill in your replies on Visitor Application Form, and queue at Onsite Registration Counter to get your Visitor Badge. -Without business card, you will fill in your personal information and replies on Visitor Application Form and queue at Onsite Registration Counter to get your Visitor Badge. -Onsite registration opens at 10:00, and last onsite registration at 16:30
mySQL dummy tracking - This is a Whitelist Signature for verification to Mona Media domain